Office of the Dean
- Charles H. Phipps Dean of Engineering, Case School of EngineeringProfessor, Department of Electrical, Computer and Systems Engineering
Investigates numerical methods and optimization for systems and control, control theory, application of systems theory in communication, signal processing, robotics and VLSI
- Senior Associate Dean, Case School of EngineeringArthur S. Holden Professor of EngineeringProfessor, Materials Science and Engineering
Develops new methodologies for material processing, characterizes processing-property relationships, studies high-temperature diffusion and solid-state reactions, fosters industry-university relationships
- Associate Dean, AcademicsAssociate Professor, Department of Electrical, Computer and Systems EngineeringDirector, Virtual Worlds Lab - Gaming and Simulation
Applies computer gaming technology and digital signal processing, especially VR and AR, to problem-solving in fields including psychology, nursing and medicine
- Associate Dean, ResearchF. Alex Nason Professorship IProfessor, Department of Electrical, Computer and Systems EngineeringDirector, Microfabrication LaboratoryCo-Director, APT Center
Develops materials and processing techniques for microsystems, especially for challenging applications
- Assistant Dean, Strategic Initiatives,
Provides leadership, management, and direction to develop strategies and execute priority projects for the Case School of Engineering.
- Executive Aide to the Dean, CSE Dean's Office
Provides support to the Dean of the Case School of Engineering as well as other Dean's office senior staff as needed.
- Department Assistant, CSE Dean's Office
Provides administrative and financial expertise within the Dean's Office
Administration and Finance
- Associate Dean of Finance, Administration and Business Operations, CSE Dean's Office
Serves as the chief financial and operations office for the engineering school
- Director, Research Administration
Supports the Case School of Engineering budget and research functions
- Director of Human Resources & Leadership Development, CSE Dean's Office
Planning and overseeing human resource-related functions for the Case School of Engineering.
- Director of Information Technology, CSE IT (U-Tech)
Develops and implements a strategic information technology plan for the Case School of Engineering
Office of Development
- Department Coordinator, Office of Development and External Affairs
Supports the Office of Development and External Affairs at engineering school.
- Assistant Director, Office of Development and External Affairs
Develops strategy to encourage philanthropic support for the Case School of Engineering, and provides support to ensure execution of future goals
- Director, Development, Office of Development and External Affairs
Designs and implements comprehensive development and fundraising strategies for the engineering school
- Executive Director for Development, Office of Development and External Affairs
Leads development and engagement with alumni, friends, industry and foundations
- Associate Dean of Development and External Relations, Office of Development and External AffairsAssociate Vice President, Development
Leads and advances development initiatives for the engineering school
- Executive Advisor, Office of Development and External Affairs
Assists the engineering school dean, vice dean and development staff in strengthening relationships with alumni and friends
- Vice President for Engineering and Global Development and Vice Dean for External Relations, Office of Development and External Relations
Advances university goals through strategic fundraising globally
Division of Engineering Leadership and Professional Practice
- Assistant Dean, Division of Engineering Leadership and Professional Practice
Provides leadership, management, and administration to the Division of Engineering Leadership & Professional Practice.
- Department Assistant, Division of Engineering Leadership and Professional Practice
Supports cooperative education, global engineering, dual-degree programs, industry relations team and pre-K-12 activities.
- Director, Cooperative Education, Division of Engineering Leadership and Professional Practice
Provides the strategic vision and goals, leadership, management and operational implementation of the co-operative education program.
- Senior Business Leader, Division of Engineering Leadership and Professional Practice
Connects professional and student talent to industry opportunities
- Department Chair, Biomedical EngineeringAllen H. and Constance T. Ford ProfessorProfessor, Biomedical EngineeringDirector, Cleveland FES Center
- Department Chair, Chemical EngineeringC. Benson Branch ProfessorProfessor, Chemical Engineering
Develops first-principles molecular-scale theories of chemical processes and materials properties
- Opal J. and Richard A. Vanderhoof ProfessorshipFrank H. Neff ProfessorProfessor, Civil and Environmental Engineering
Advances geosystems, infrastructure and geotechnical engineering with expertise in smart and multifunctional materials and multi-scale multiphysics processes
- Department Chair, Computer and Data Sciences DepartmentW. Leroy Zesiger Visiting ProfessorshipProfessor, Computer and Data Sciences Department
High Performance Computing and Applications to Science, Engineering and Medicine; Computer Aided Diagnosis and Interventions; Quantum Computing.
- Department Chair, Department of Electrical, Computer and Systems EngineeringGoodrich Professorship for Engineering InnovationProfessor, Department of Electrical, Computer and Systems Engineering
Creates next-generation, integrated instruments for neural engineering and point-of-care (POC) health diagnostics
- Department Chair, Macromolecular Science and EngineeringJoseph F. Toot, Jr., Professor of EngineeringProfessor, Macromolecular Science and Engineering
Develops advanced polymers for packaging, biomaterial applications and more.
- Department Chair, Materials Science and EngineeringLeonard Case Jr. Professor of EngineeringProfessor, Materials Science and EngineeringFaculty Director, Swagelok Center for Surface Analysis of Materials
Studies and engineers microstructures, interfaces and surfaces of metallic materials by novel methods of processing and microcharacterization
- Department Chair, Mechanical and Aerospace EngineeringCady Staley Professor of EngineeringProfessor, Mechanical and Aerospace Engineering
Develops multi-physics sensing and stochastic modeling methods for improving observability in dynamical systems