Office of the Dean
- Charles H. Phipps Dean of Engineering, Case School of EngineeringProfessor, Department of Electrical, Computer and Systems Engineering
Investigates numerical methods and optimization for systems and control, control theory, application of systems theory in communication, signal processing, robotics and VLSI
- Associate Dean, AcademicsC. Benson Branch ProfessorProfessor, Chemical Engineering
Develops first-principles molecular-scale theories of chemical processes and materials properties
- Associate Dean, ResearchF. Alex Nason Professorship IProfessor, Department of Electrical, Computer and Systems EngineeringDirector, Microfabrication LaboratoryCo-Director, APT Center
Develops materials and processing techniques for microsystems, especially for challenging applications
- Assistant Dean, Strategic Initiatives,
Provides leadership, management, and direction to develop strategies and execute priority projects for the Case School of Engineering.
- Executive Aide to the Dean, CSE Dean's Office
Provides support to the Dean of the Case School of Engineering as well as other Dean's office senior staff as needed.
- Department Assistant, CSE Dean's Office
Provides administrative and financial expertise within the Dean's Office
Administration and Finance
- Associate Dean of Finance, Administration and Business Operations, CSE Dean's Office
Serves as the chief financial and operations office for the engineering school
- Director, Research Administration
Supports the Case School of Engineering budget and research functions
- Director of Human Resources & Leadership Development, CSE Dean's Office
Planning and overseeing human resource-related functions for the Case School of Engineering.
Office of Development
- Department Coordinator, Office of Development and External Affairs
Supports the Office of Development and External Affairs at engineering school.
- Director, Development, Office of Development and External Affairs
Designs and implements comprehensive development and fundraising strategies for the engineering school
- Executive Director for Development, Office of Development and External Affairs
Leads development and engagement with alumni, friends, industry and foundations
- Executive Advisor, Office of Development and External Affairs
Assists the engineering school dean, vice dean and development staff in strengthening relationships with alumni and friends
- Vice President for Engineering and Global Development and Vice Dean for External Relations, Office of Development and External Relations
Advances university goals through strategic fundraising globally
Division of Engineering Leadership and Professional Practice
- Assistant Dean, Division of Engineering Leadership and Professional Practice
Provides leadership, management, and administration to the Division of Engineering Leadership & Professional Practice.
- Director, Cooperative Education, Division of Engineering Leadership and Professional Practice
Provides the strategic vision and goals, leadership, management and operational implementation of the co-operative education program.
- Assistant Director, Roger E. Susi First-year Engineering ExperienceAssistant Professor, Division of Engineering Leadership and Professional PracticeAssistant Professor, Division of Education and Student Programs
Assists with the development, management, operations, and assessment of the Roger E. Susi First-Year Engineering Experience
- Director of the First-year Engineering Experience,Associate Professor, Division of Education and Student Programs
Engineers environmental water, wastewater and energy processes using biotechnology
- Department Chair, Biomedical EngineeringAllen H. and Constance T. Ford ProfessorProfessor, Biomedical EngineeringDirector, Cleveland FES Center
- Department Chair, Chemical EngineeringProfessor, Chemical Engineering
Understands and solves problems in biology and medicine using transport principles
- Department Chair, Civil EngineeringOpal J. and Richard A. Vanderhoof ProfessorshipProfessor, Civil and Environmental Engineering
<i>Multiscale multiphysics processes in geosystems and infrastructure, interdisciplinary innovations in intelligent infrastructure technologies towards resilience and sustainability.</i>
- Department Chair, Computer and Data Sciences DepartmentKevin J. Kranzusch ProfessorProfessor, Computer and Data Sciences Department
High Performance Computing and Applications to Science, Engineering, Biology, and Medicine; Artificial Intelligence/Machine Learning/Data Science; Computer Assisted Diagnosis and Interventions; Medical Image Processing; Computer Architecture; Quantum Computing.
- Department Chair, Department of Electrical, Computer and Systems EngineeringGoodrich Professorship for Engineering InnovationProfessor, Department of Electrical, Computer and Systems Engineering
Creates next-generation, integrated instruments for neural engineering and point-of-care (POC) health diagnostics
- Department Chair, Macromolecular Science and EngineeringJoseph F. Toot, Jr., Professor of EngineeringProfessor, Macromolecular Science and Engineering
Develops advanced polymers for packaging, biomaterial applications and more.
- Department Chair, Materials Science and EngineeringLeonard Case Jr. Professor of EngineeringProfessor, Materials Science and Engineering
Studies and engineers microstructures, interfaces and surfaces of metallic materials by novel methods of processing and microcharacterization<br>
- Department Chair, Mechanical and Aerospace EngineeringCady Staley Professor of EngineeringProfessor, Mechanical and Aerospace Engineering
Develops multi-physics sensing and stochastic modeling methods for improving observability in dynamical systems