- Farewell to Drs. Sangjoon Lee & Wenyu Sun
- Our MRI contrast agent MT218 is now under phase I clinical trail for prostate cancer detection.
- Congratulations to Andrew Schilb for successfully defending his PhD thesis titled “Optimization of non-viral gene delivery
system for image-guided gene therapy
for triple negative breast cancer”
- Congratulations to Victoria Laney for winning the departmental award of Excellence in Departmental and External Service.
- Congratulations to Peter Qiao for successfully defending his PhD thesis titled "Improving Diagnosis of Pancreatic Ductal Adenocarcinoma Through Magnetic Resonance Molecular Imaging of the Extracellular Matrix"
- Farewell to Drs. Amita Vaidya, Peter Qiao, and Andrew Schilb
- Congratulations to Ryan Hall for receiving the Summa Cum Laude honor for his presentation at ISMRM 2020.
- Congratulations to Ryan Hall and Dr. Nadia Ayat for their posters being selected for ISMRM 2020.
- Welcome to our new post-doctoral scientist, Dr. Sangjoon Lee.
- Congratulations to Dr. Amita Vaidya for being promoted to research assistant professor.
- Farewell to Dr. Xujie Liu and Dr. Nadia Ayat.
- Farewell to Josef Scheidt.
- Welcome new graduate students Victoria Laney and Zheng Ding!
- Congratulations to Dr. Nadia Ayat for successfully defending your PhD thesis titled "Image Guided Non-Viral Gene Therapy of Triple Negative Breast Cancer"
- Welcome to our new post-doctoral scientist, Wenyu Sun!
- Farewell to Sarah Roelle.
- Congratulations to Dr. Amita Vaidya and Nadia Ayat for winning poster awards at the 14th annual Oligonucleotide Therapeutics Society (OTS) meeting held in Seattle, WA.
- A warm welcome to our new graduate students, Ryan Hall and Calin Nicolescu.
- Congratulations Da Sun for successfully defending your PhD thesis titled: “Development of Gene Therapies for Inherited Retinal Degenerations: A Non-Viral Approach”
- Welcome to our new post-doctoral scientist, Xujie Liu!