For each technical paper accepted for presentation at ISFA 2016, a designated "presenter" should be identified by the authors. The “presenter” needs to pay the registration fee by the specified deadline (June 3, 2016), before making the presentation at the conference. Paper(s) not accompanied by paid registration(s) will not be included in the conference program and not be published in the conference proceedings.
Conference registration fees cover conference materials, admission to all sessions, conference reception, meals, banquet, and breaks.
- Early registration (by June 3): $700
- Regular registration (after June 3): $800
- Student early registration (by June 3): $400
- Student regular registration (after June 3): $450
- On-site registration: $900
- Early registration, all-inclusive pass (by June 3): $250
- Regular registration, all-inclusive pass (after June 3): $350