Get trained and certified to use the Table Saw!
How to Start
- Bring your material and drawings of your project to think[box] and speak with a staff member. They will help you get set up with the equipment, provide instruction, and supervise. Training is not required.
- If you would like to get trained and certified to use this equipment without supervision read the "How to Get Trained and Certified" section below.
How to Get Trained and Certified
- Start by reading the tutorial to familiarize yourself with Table Saw terminology and fundamentals. Learn to Use the Table Saw >>
- After you’ve read the tutorial, demonstrate your preparation by passing the Table Saw Quiz. After you’ve scored 100% on the quiz you will be given a link to schedule your 60 minute in-person training and certification. Take the Table Saw Quiz >>
- Once you complete our training and certification you are free to use our Saws. Our team will always be available to help you work safely and effectively.
The Table Saw can be used to cut wood.
SawStop ICS31230 Table Saw Technical Information
- SawStop Patented Safety System
- Work Surface: 68 x 30 inches (173 x 76 centimeters)
- Blade Diameter: 10 inches (25.4 centimeters)
- Blade Kerf: 1/8 inch (3.175 millimeters)
- Bevel Angle: 0° to 45°