Get trained and certified to use the Table Saw!
How to Start
- Bring your material and drawings of your project to think[box] and speak with a staff member. They will help you get set up with the equipment, provide instruction, and supervise. Training is not required.
- If you would like to get trained and certified to use this equipment without supervision read the "How to Get Trained and Certified" section below.
How to Get Trained and Certified
- Start by reading the tutorial to familiarize yourself with Table Saw terminology and fundamentals. Learn to Use the Table Saw >>
- After you’ve read the tutorial, Schedule a Training >>
The Table Saw can be used to cut wood.
SawStop ICS31230 Table Saw Technical Information
- SawStop Patented Safety System
- Work Surface: 68 x 30 inches (173 x 76 centimeters)
- Blade Diameter: 10 inches (25.4 centimeters)
- Blade Kerf: 1/8 inch (3.175 millimeters)
- Bevel Angle: 0° to 45°