Learn how to take an idea from its basic form into a fully functional startup with our Founders Program. We offer three specific programs targeted to your current growth stage: Sprint Program, New Ventures Program, and Incubator Program. We’ll provide you with dedicated work space, 24/7 access to floors 6 and 7 of think[box], a community of entrepreneurs, startup mentoring, and more!
Founders Program Stages
Your current growth stage will determine which of the following best suites you:
This program is geared towards those that have an idea, but need to explore it further to see if it's a good idea. You'll spend time validating your idea, understanding your value proposition and business model, prototyping, and getting customer feedback. (Accepting student application now - program will begin Spring semester 2020)
Learn more about the Sprint Program
New Venture Program
This program is geared towards those who have already validated their idea, built a prototype, and have vetted it with customers. You'll spend time pursuing funding, developing a plan, entering the market, and refining operations. (will launch upon completion of Floor 7 - estimated January 2020)
This program is geared towards those who have entered the market and have generated revenue. You'll spend time on sustaining your business, expanding your products/services, and exploring new potential markets. (will launch upon completion of Floor 7 - estimated January 2020)
Founders Program Benefits
- 24/7 access to floors 2, 3, 5, 6, and 7
- Educational programming developed to support all stages of venture creation.
- Mentoring by entrepreneurs, venture capitalists, product experts, industry partners and faculty.
- Use of think[box] address for business mail.
- Read the Founder Handbook for the Details >>
- CWRU/CIA undergraduate students & graduate students, staff, faculty, and community members may apply.
- Must be committed to the mission and values of think[box], venture exploration, and program milestones.
Have questions about the Founder's Program past, present, or future? Contact Doug DeGirolamo at firstname.lastname@example.org.