Students at Case Western Reserve and the Cleveland Institute of Art are encouraged to apply to work at think[box] as a technician. Applicants must demonstrate a strong customer service orientation including friendliness, patience, and strong communication skills. No prior technical or work experience necessary. CWRU and think[box] places a high value on a diverse workforce, and students of all ethnicities, genders, sexual orientations, ages, religions, disabilities, and veteran status are encouraged to apply. Read the Technician Job Description >>
- Wednesday, 11/27: Application opens for 2019-2020 school year.
- Friday, 1/17 at 1:00pm: Technician Info Session in think[box], Room 227. RSVP >>
- Tuesday, 1/21 at 5:30pm: Technician Info Session in think[box], Room 227. RSVP >>
- Thursday, 1/23 at 5:30pm: Technician Info Session in think[box], Room 227. RSVP >>
- Friday, 1/24 at 1:00pm: Technician Info Session in think[box], Room 227. RSVP >>
- Friday, 1/31 at 5:00pm: Application Closes.
- Friday, 2/7: Interview invitations issued to applicants.
- Monday, 2/10: Interviews begin.
- Friday, 2/21: Interviews end.
- Sunday, 3/1: Offers issued and alternates notified.
- Friday, 3/13 at 5:00pm: All acceptances due.
- Wednesday, 8/19: CWRU move-in begins.
- Thursday, 8/20: Mandatory Technician Training begins.
- Sunday, 8/23: Mandatory Technician Training ends.
- Monday, 8/24: CWRU classes begin.