Students, staff, and faculty may use think[box] in-person by walking in to our Cedar Avenue entrance or by making an appointment using the links below. Get directions to the think[box] Cedar Avenue entrance >>
- Not sure which machine to use or under how to start your project? Schedule a Meeting with think[box] Staff >>
- Want to tour the facility and learn more about think[box] in general? Schedule an Exploratory Appointment >>
Floor 3: Prototyping Appointments and Services
- All 3D printing resources are available as a service, including PLA parts printed on Ultimakers. Please refer to the 3D Printing Services and Ultimaker 3D Printer pages for technical information.
- Order Printed Circuit Board Services >>
- 3D Scan Arm >>
- Electronics Area >>
- Embroidery Machine >>
- Laser Cutters >>
- Photo Studio >>
- Sewing Machine >>
- Vinyl Cutter >>
- Workbenches >>
- Workbench appointments may be made for use of the vacuum chamber, button maker, grommeter, laminator, poster trimmer, and regular printers. Please indicate what you need on the appointment form.