Get trained and certified to use these Welders!
How to Start
- Bring your material and drawings of your project to think[box] and speak with a staff member. They will help you get set up with the equipment, provide instruction, and supervise. Training is not required.
- If you would like to get trained and certified to use this equipment without supervision read the "How to Get Trained and Certified" section below.
How to Get Trained and Certified
- Email Marcus Brathwaite, the Fabrication Manager, at email@example.com to schedule a weld training.
Welders can be used on a variety of materials depending on the consumable. Review the Technical Information below for specifics.
Lincoln Electric Power MIG 350MP
- Welding Current Range: 5 – 350 Amps
- Welding Voltage Range: 10 – 45 Volts
- Wire Speed Range: 50 – 700 IPM
- Shielding Gas: 90% Argon, 10% CO2
- Consumable: SuperArc L-56 0.035" Diameter Mild Steel, Copper Coated Wire