Get trained and certified to use these Welders!
- Coming Soon - Learn to Use a Welder >>
- Coming Soon - Take the Welder Quiz >>
- Get Help with Your Project >>
How to Start
- Start by reading the tutorial to familiarize yourself with the terminology and fundamentals of safe and effective use of a Welder. Coming soon.
- After you’ve read the tutorial demonstrate you’re ready to take the next step by passing the Welder Quiz. Coming soon.
- After you’ve scored 100% on the quiz you will be given a link that will allow you to schedule your 180 minute in-person training and certification.
- Once you complete our training and certification you are free to use our Welders. Our team is always available to help you work safely and effectively. Get Help with Your Project >>
Welders can be used on a variety of materials depending on the consumable. Review the Technical Information below for specifics.
Lincoln Electric Power MIG 350MP
- Welding Current Range: 5 – 350 Amps
- Welding Voltage Range: 10 – 45 Volts
- Wire Speed Range: 50 – 700 IPM
- Shielding Gas: 90% Argon, 10% CO2
- Consumable: SuperArc L-56 0.035" Diameter Mild Steel, Copper Coated Wire