Get trained and certified to use these Saws!
How to Start
- Start by reading the tutorial to familiarize yourself with Saw terminology and fundamentals. Learn to Use a Saw >>
- After you’ve read the tutorial, demonstrate your preparation by passing the Saw Quiz. Take the Saw Quiz >>
- After you’ve scored 100% on the quiz you will be given a link to schedule your 90 minute in-person training and certification.
- Once you complete our training and certification you are free to use our Saws, but our team will always be available to help you work safely and effectively.
We have different Saws that can be used for metal, wood, and plastics. Review the Technical Information below for specifics.
Hyd-Mech S20 Horizontal Bandsaw Technical Information
- Materials: Metal, plastic, certain composites
- Maximum Material Width: 18 inches (45.7 centimeters)
- Maximum Material Height: 13 inches (33 centimeters)
- Blade Thickness: 1 inch (2.54 centimeters)
- Built in coolant system
SCM Minimax S400P Vertical Bandsaw Technical Information
- Materials: Plastic, wood, certain composites
- Throat: 15 inches (38.1 centimeters)
- Bevel Angle: ± 20° (π/9 radians)
- Blade Thickness: 0.25 inch (0.64 centimeters)
- Foot operated brake
Jet EVBS-26 Vertical Bandsaw Technical Information
- Materials: Metal, plastic, wood, certain composites
- Throat: 26 inches (66 centimeters)
- Bevel Angle: 10° CCW to 45° CW
- Blade Thickness: 0.5 inch (1.3 centimeters)
- Bandsaw blade welder
Safety Speed 6400 Panel Saw Technical Information
- Materials: Wood, plastic
- Maximum Vertical Cut: 64 inches (162.5 centimeters)
- Maximum Horizontal Cut: Unlimited
- Maximum Material Thickness: 1.75 inches (4.5 centimeters)
- Cut Accuracy: 1/64 inch (0.4 millimeters)
- Saw Blade Diameter: 8 inches (20 centimeters)
- Frame Length: 120 inches (3 meters)