Learn to use this Paint Room!
How to Start
- Check to see if your spray coating is safe to use. Water-based aerosols are safe, but oil-based aerosols are not. Review List of Safe Aerosol Paints and Coatings >>
- If you are unsure what kind of coating you have, ask us! Contact Us >>
- When you know your coating is safe to use, come to think[box] and go to the Paint Room on Floor 5.
- Put on a coat and goggles before you enter the room.
- Turn on the exhaust using the control panel on the wall.
- Coat your object, making sure to spray into the Spray Booth.
- You may leave your object to dry on the drying shelves in the Paint Room by following the posted instructions.
- Clean up after yourself.
Paint Room Technical Details
- Interior Working Size: 52 x 30 x 76 inches (132 x 76 x 193 centimeters)
- Exhaust: 2600 cubic feet per minute