The Founders Program gives you access to coworking space and all the resources of Sears think[box]
⚠️: The Founders Program Application has been closed as we update the program for the 2019-2020 school year. Check back on this page in August for the updated program details and application.
Founders Program Benefits
- 24/7 access to floors 2, 3, 5, 6, and 7 (if applicable)
- Educational programming developed to support all stages of venture creation.
- Mentoring by entrepreneurs, venture capitalists, product experts, industry partners and faculty.
- Use of think[box] address for business mail.
- Read the Founder Handbook for the Details >>
- Application and interview process.
- Operating agreement in place (if you don't have one, we can help!).
- Commitment to orientation and education programming.
Have questions about the Founder's Program past, present, or future? Contact Doug DeGirolamo at firstname.lastname@example.org.