Students at Case Western Reserve and the Cleveland Institute of Art are encouraged to apply to work at think[box] as a technician. Applicants must demonstrate a strong customer service orientation including friendliness, patience, and strong communication skills. No prior technical or work experience necessary. CWRU and think[box] places a high value on a diverse workforce, and students of all ethnicities, genders, sexual orientations, ages, religions, disabilities, and veteran status are encouraged to apply. Read the Technician Job Description >>
We are no longer accepting applications for the 2019 - 2020 school year.
Please check back on this page in November for 2020 - 2021 school year application information.
Important Dates for 2019 - 2020
- Friday, 11/16 at 1 p.m.: Info Session in KSL, Collaborative Commons.
- Wednesday, 11/28: Application opens on this page for 2019-2020 school year.
- Friday, 11/30 at 1 p.m.: Info Session in think[box], Room 227.
- Friday, 12/7 at 1 p.m.: Info Session in think[box], Room 227.
- Friday, 1/18 at 1 p.m.: Info Session in KSL, Collaborative Commons.
- Friday, 1/25 at 1 p.m.: Info Session in think[box], Room 227.
- Friday, 2/1 at 5 p.m.: Application closes.
- Friday, 2/8: Interview invitations issued to applicants.
- Monday, 2/18: Interviews begin.
- Friday, 2/22: Interviews end.
- Friday, 3/1: Offers issued and alternates notified.
- Friday, 3/15 at 5 p.m.: All acceptances due.
- Wednesday, 8/21: Regular CWRU on campus housing begins.
- Thursday, 8/22 at 8:30 a.m.: Training begins.
- Sunday, 8/25 at 1 p.m.: Training week ends.
- Monday, 8/26: CWRU classes begin.