Distance Education Registration

> Contact your advisor to finalize your course selection(s). Your advisor will need to release your advising hold.
> Contact itnpermit@case.edu for your permit to take a Distance Education (800-LEC) course. Required information to obtain your ITN Permit:

  • Student ID# (not Social Security #)
  • Course#/Class section/(Class number) (e.g., ENGR 123/800-LEC (12345))

> Once you receive the ITN Permit, login to SIS (Student Information System) and register. See: Enrolling in Classes
> Once you have completed your registration, email the following paperwork to the CSE Dean's Office, DLengr@case.edu :


Courseware Website

View Courseware Website


If you have any questions about Distance Education, please email DLengr@case.edu.

Learn more about the school's online-exclusive degree programs.